Monday, August 13, 2007

First Day Of School

Today was Anthony and Amanda's 1st official day at school for the 2007-2008 school year at JA. Anthony is in the 10th grade and Amanda is in the 4th grade. (So hard to believe!!)

Anthony drove himself to school for the 1st time. He has to get to school earlier than he used to because he has to park way down at Raider Park and catch the shuttle bus up to the school.

Amanda got the teacher she really wanted, Mrs. Debbie Campbell and is so excited about getting back into the swing of school.

We are looking forward to a fun and rewarding year at school.


2 comments:

Julia and Mark said...

Oh, I miss those sweet faces! I hope the first week of school is going well. Miss you guys lots!
Julz :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.