Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Member of the Mississippi Girl Choir

Today was another proud moment for the Ray family. Amanda auditioned for the Mississippi Girl Choir this afternoon and was immediately accepted. Lillian Lee, the Artistic Director of the MS Girl Choir, said that Amanda has perfect pitch and a gift for being able to recognize harmonies. Amanda has loved to sing ever since she was a little person. God has blessed her with this wonderful gift and an enormous love of music. We pray that she will continue to use this gift for all of her life. We look forward to seeing and hearing her in upcoming performances of the MS Girl Choir.

Information about the Mississippi Girl Choir can be found at: http://www.msgirlchoir.org

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the blog and seeing all the pics..congrats to Anthony and Amanda..what a week you guys have had and it's only Wed! I'm so proud of you both..Anthony, no worries, I don't drive in MS often so I think we're safe! Miss you guys and love you!
Love, Babe and the boys!

Julia and Mark said...

I hope everyone is having a good beginning of the week. All news is exciting - driver's license, girl's choir, aunt debbi's class...wow! Check out my blog too. I'll talk to you soon. Love Julz :-)

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the fall delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=zoner photo studio pro 10 enterprise ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg