Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Noah's first day at Fran-Fran's





Our first day was full of fun! We planted mums, went to the farmer's market and got a pumpkin, and went to the fair. (The picture with the Llama, he thought that it's name was mama! I think that mama would be honored!) I think that Fran is more tired than Noah is. We are watching Chitty, Chitty, Bang-Bang and trying to wind down for the night. Noah is singing along with Truly Scrumptious! "I love you Truly" Amanda is trying to finish up decorating her shovel. The groundbreaking ceremony for the new performing arts center is soon and they can all bring a decorated shovel so that they can participate. Well, hope everyone is well. Talk to you soon!

Fran, Chuck, Anthony, Amanda, and Noah!

1 comment:

Julia and Mark said...

Those are sweet pics. Wish I could have been there with you guys! I've missed the fair...