Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shower for Meg






Saturday was the baby shower for Meg and Scott Rambo. We had such a nice time. The house looked beautiful. I couldn't have done it without mother's help. Having Noah this week made it a little more difficult to get things done. Mom came over Saturday morning and helped me with the flowers. I highly recommend this flower arrangement if anyone needs something for the harvest season. I know that the Africans will be celebrating Thanksgiving in spirit. We will think of you both as we eat turkey and dressing. Maybe one day Mark will adopt the Pilgrim Tradition. Julz, notice how beautiful your punch bowl is!

Love, Fran

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Dek said...

please visit
www.thingsondek.com

click some ads while you're there and help send me to college...

Anonymous said...

the house looked beautiful. wish i could have been there to help in the use of my punch bowl (I'd forgotten about it...) I'll have to get a flower arrangement for my house in honor of the Thanksgiving/Harvest season.
Love you!
Julz :-)

Meg Rambo said...

Fran, the shower was great! Thanks so much! Everyone had a good time and the food was wonderful.
By the way, I keep forgetting to tell you that I love the glider. It is so comfortable. So thanks for that too. You're the best :)